The full ventilation design permits excellent air movement on all sides. This is a great feature for dogs that remain in the crate for periods of time. The double door crate features a door on each end for easy exit and entry or access.
The Double Ended Full Ventilation Crate is available in three convenient sizes:
Small: 36" long x 28" tall x 24" wide -- Most inside wheel-well measurements in trucks, vans, and SUVs are 48" wide. This way you can fit any two of the small crates we offer in your vehicle side-by-side.
Medium: 42" long x 32" tall x 28" wide.
Large: 48" long x 32" tall x 28" wide.
Crate features includes:
• Crate Material - Both top and bottom of crate are made with polished, 1/8" thick diamond plate aluminum and a 2-inch width between aluminum TIG welded bars. Made with aluminum, it is a perfect material for dog crates for its light weight, strength, rust free, and it will not absorb the sun's heat. We use the TIG welding process for all of our aluminum welding as it provides the strongest aluminum weld. Crate is extremely durable and is great for power dogs who escape from those plastic kennels.
• Doors - Each door is laser cut, double reinforced, and features a stainless steel, locking door latch with one key. The doors can be latched with or without locking.
• Recessed Handles - Each side panel of the crate has two recessed handles. The handles are spring loaded and stay flush with the side of the crate when not in use. These handles make carrying the crate safe because you do not have to put your hands in through the bars to move the crate.
• Welded Bar - There is a welded bar inside the crate side wall to hang a flat sided pail (sold separately). This prevents the dog from tipping over it's water so easily, therefore having a dry kennel to lie in while traveling or at training. You can also hang a crate fan on the outside of the crate.
• Bottom Edge - Designed with a 1-inch lip/edge around the inside of the bottom of the crate so if your dog gets sick or has an accident while traveling the liquids are contained inside of the crate. This is much easier to clean up than having to clean the floor of your truck or SUV.
Our Full Ventilation line of crates are NOT airline approved, but they can be made to be airline approved for a small fee.